FRIENDS OF TALBOT LANE

 homeorganbuilding historysite historypictorial tour donate  contact us  notice board

Photos of Talbot Lane past and present

friendship house
Friendship House opened in 1960 for the use of youth groups. It was demolished in 2004.
driveway
New drive on the site of the old
Friendship House.
front access
Front access from the new drive with
disabled ramp.
complete front
Front aspect of the Church.
porch
Entrance from car park to Talbot Lane
Centre.
vestibule
Entrance vestibule.
church from rear
Church taken from rear. The back facing
pews provide seating for additional
meeting area.
stained glass window
Two of the stained glass
windows in Talbot Lane.
oak panelling
Austrian Oak panelling behind the choir
pews which was installed in 1927 during a refurbishment.
font
Font made from English Oak
altar window
Stained glass window behind
the communion table.
pulpit
Pulpit made from English Oak.
gallery
View of the gallery taken  from the pulpit














rear right
Picture taken from the rear right of the church.









 
front doors
Front doors of the church.